atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Steve M Networked System Overflow, not working. - 03/24/16 07:58 PM
I have a 7200-s and a 7400 Networked, VPN, works fine can send a DID to an extension on the other system, no problem.

I want calls at the 7200-s , if not answered to Overflow to the other system. I put the NEXT PORT setting to a Ring Group and get an error:

MENU TYPE Index ID Description
4.1.1. Tel Number 5001(P:433) 0x60 Invalid Device

I see the Special apps manual mentions to set up NETWORK STATION GROUPS, I thought that was the same as 4.1.1 Station Groups, but on the remote system. and can find nothing by NETWORK STATION GROUPS.

Any clue what I am missing.

Thanks
Steve

Are your remote station groups correctly translated for networking in MMC 824 along with your station numbers?
Posted By: Steve M Re: Networked System Overflow, not working. - 03/25/16 03:45 PM
I can dial the Station group, 5200 on the remote system, or a station. That is no problem. Cannot enter the station group or remote station as the NEXT PORT! Could this be a software version in need of upgrade?
Have you tried keeping the group local. Doing a next port to the next group and then adding the stations from the remote system?
Posted By: Steve M Re: Networked System Overflow, not working. - 03/30/16 12:03 PM
sorry for the delay, Yes we have done that. It does work internally, just not to the other system.

For now we have the workaround of external forward, but not the way it should work.
Posted By: nameless Re: Networked System Overflow, not working. - 03/31/16 11:52 AM
Send me the db's for both systems and I can take a look.
My email is in my profile.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help