atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ATechguy SVMI4E -System Wide Parameters Password???? - 03/31/16 10:14 PM
HI! I have OfficeServ 100 -Svmi4E - after entering password to get into the Svmi4e and going to Menu Block is asking for Access Password for System Wide Parameters , yet i can get into other Menu Tables ?? I have never had this happen before ,,,Any ideas? Thanks
Posted By: pvj Re: SVMI4E -System Wide Parameters Password???? - 03/31/16 11:24 PM
My only thought is if you look at page 2 of the system parameters you can set different passwords for application admin,subscriber admin and system admin.Could someone have set different passwords?
Yes it was most likely me when i tried to prevent toll fraud ,i must of change some of the passwords , but i tried all the ones i usually use, i will do a default , after i give it another try. I guess i can save the Mailbox file and reload after default. Thanks
It is correct you do this only trouble remembering your password have you tried your log in password for the system if you use LAN
It threw me first time I did it
It's to stop people hacking in the voicemail I believe only done on older software
Yes ,I tried most of the my usual passwords , but i will try a few more , i will check my notebooks before defaulting. Thanks
PM Sent
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help