atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Richie Rich P asserted ID not in header - 06/10/16 12:32 PM
Hi,

I have an issue with random calls not presenting the right cli. The Sip provider is saying there is no PAI being sent in the header and that differnet networks providers deal with the cli differnetly. I've swapped from peering to sip carrier reg in 5.2.13 because I saw the option for p asserted in sip carrier options and I turned it to primary (and alternate) but still no PAI apparently!! would be really grateful of some help.

Thanks

Rich
Posted By: SamsungCat Re: P asserted ID not in header - 06/10/16 02:42 PM
I've had a similar thing with Gamma SIP trunks in the UK. Everything worked fine until the customer changed providers for their mobile phones. With the new provider the phones only showed the Bearer number. Still haven't got a solution yet, as Samsung say that it is a provider issue, and the provider says it is a system issue.
Posted By: Richie Rich Re: P asserted ID not in header - 06/22/16 08:47 AM
Thanks SamsungCAt. The network provider is saying the PAI is not in the invite? Do you know where that setting would be? I tried quite a few settings wiht a wireshark trace, but no joy
Posted By: Avidcomm Re: P asserted ID not in header - 06/22/16 04:00 PM
Have you set up Send Cli in 2.4.3 ? for each phone and for the proper carrier number?
Posted By: nameless Re: P asserted ID not in header - 06/26/16 05:31 AM
What software version are you using?

I have various sip trunk guides which i think mention this.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help