atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: gnusmas Internal calls - not forwarded - 08/22/16 02:57 PM
Hello,
We have a customer with OS7xxx with following wish:
A phone has a call forwarding activated, now external call should forwarded,but internal call should not forwarded.
How can I configure this feature in the OfficeServ? I found no settings for this feature.

JK
Posted By: Hofman telekom Re: Internal calls - not forwarded - 08/23/16 06:29 AM
You may take a look at function ICM EXT FWD ON/OFF in MMC210.

It means Intercom to external forward - if internal calls can be forwarded to ext. number. For your case you should set it to OFF.
Posted By: gnusmas Re: Internal calls - not forwarded - 08/24/16 07:56 AM
I know this feature. But we want to forward only external call no intercom calls, when forwarded to a internal extension.
Posted By: nameless Re: Internal calls - not forwarded - 08/24/16 11:52 PM
Preset forward no answer is what you're looking for.

You have to-do the forward there.

You won't be able to have a forward to an external destination though, only another station/group (eg VM)
Posted By: gnusmas Re: Internal calls - not forwarded - 08/25/16 11:14 AM
I know this feature, but it is not possible for the user to activate and deactivate this feature.
I know Alcatel and Unify has a feture called "call forward only external calls". But I didn't find something like this in OS.
So I will create some stationgroups only with one station, the should call the group number instead the station number.
Posted By: nameless Re: Internal calls - not forwarded - 08/25/16 11:23 AM
They can.

the standard call forwarding overrides the preset forward.

So you can program users with preset forward no answer to vm
then if they want to forward to another station or mobile they can activate normal call forward.

Then when they want it back to the preset forward they just cancel the call forwards
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help