atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ATechguy SVMI4 Strange Mailbox Issue?? - 09/15/16 09:40 PM
HI! Has anybody experienced a voicemail box that doesn't allow any recording,, you call internally or externally get to the persons greeting and there is no beep to record ,, the attendant says nobody is able to take you call,Goodbye,, hangs up,, the mailbox does exist ,, all other agents mailboxes work ,, i was missing svmi serial cable so i wasn't able to investigate,, i found it at my office so will head there in the morning. Any ideas?? Thanks
Posted By: sundance Re: SVMI4 Strange Mailbox Issue?? - 09/15/16 09:50 PM
There could be a number reasons why the mail box is not working properly. Sometimes it is easier to delete the box and then rebuild it.
Posted By: ATechguy Re: SVMI4 Strange Mailbox Issue?? - 09/15/16 10:06 PM
I deleted the mailbox several times , and rebooted the tel. & svmi4 ,also. Still not resolved. Thanks
Posted By: pvj Re: SVMI4 Strange Mailbox Issue?? - 09/16/16 03:20 AM
Is it saying that party is not available to try a different extension press 1 etc ? That would be a mailbox where the greeting has not been recorded and the system default is playing.
Posted By: ATechguy Re: SVMI4 Strange Mailbox Issue?? - 09/16/16 04:42 PM
Mystery solved ,, some how all 100 the mailboxes downloaded ,, even when this was turned off and all used mailboxes were deleted ,, over a year ago because of toll fraud ,, not sure ,,maybe they were somehow hacked , i will find out.
Posted By: pvj Re: SVMI4 Strange Mailbox Issue?? - 09/16/16 04:50 PM
Good to hear and thanks for updating the thread
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help