atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Ricco voice mail - 09/30/16 04:57 AM
Is there a way to retrieve or undelete a deleted voice mail on a samsung office serv 7400?
Posted By: nameless Re: voice mail - 09/30/16 11:00 AM
as long as the maintenance hasn't run, yes
Posted By: Ricco Re: voice mail - 10/01/16 04:41 AM
how often does maintenance run and how do you go about doing it?
Posted By: pvj Re: voice mail - 10/01/16 04:43 AM
By default maintenance will run daily at 3:00 am
Posted By: nameless Re: voice mail - 10/03/16 08:56 AM
From the port activity screen you can type maintenance to run maintenance at any stage
Posted By: Ricco Re: voice mail - 10/04/16 02:57 PM
Thanks. Another question I have, is there a place on this forum where you can list equipment for sale? Because I can not get support from samsung on this system (I am a school district) it is incredibly hard and expensive for me to keep running. I have 10 office serv 7200-7400's and 500 itp phones.

Thanks,
Cory
Posted By: RickWaldrip Re: voice mail - 10/04/16 04:35 PM
Hi Cory. My company Telephone Warehouse supports customers in Idaho. Mostly remote support other than large projects when we send a technician up to perform work on site. But there is much that can be done remotely and if needed we typically dispatch a local non-Samsung telecom tech as a subcontractor to act as our hands on site and we provide the expertise and remote support services. If you'd like, we can discuss your sites and the possibility of our support. We have been a Samsung dealer since 1990, served on Samsung's Dealer Council and Dealer Advisory Board, and performed field trials of nearly all Samsung products that have been released over the many years we have worked with Samsung. We are well-versed on Samsung Telecom systems and maintain a comprehensive inventory of spare parts.
Posted By: Ricco Re: voice mail - 10/08/16 04:19 AM
Rick thanks for replying. I would be interested in talking with you about some kind of support where I could call and get help. you can email me [email protected] and maybe we could discuss some options.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help