atcomsystems.ca/forum
Whenever someone calls into this VM (Officeserv 7200 ver 4.70). the AA answers correctly users can access their Mailboxes, but no one can record anything new, they get the "recordings cannot be made at this time." SVMI-20e ver is 5.04. there is 2207. MB left in the drive. I did a remote system reset, but that didn't work. Any ideas would be appreciated. Going to try a hard boot in the morning

I have a SVMI 20e card here in the office, can i just swap out the SD card in it? If all else fails, I could use soem pointers on backing up the prompts if nothing else.
The port activity screen should tell you why.

Have you tried forcing the maintenance on it to clear out any free space in the block table?

If you swap the HDD/CF card that will work, but if you have an email gateway license that won't work due to different mac address.

You can just put the existing CF card into a card reader and copy the files over to the new one
Brought another card and controller. flash card has over 400 file fragment files on it. Tried old flash on new controller, same result.

Stupidly, i formatted the new flash card, because it came up with errors the first time i transferred files. What are the correct format setting for these cards they seem to be more picky than the SD cards in the processor boards.
I ended up hand packing it, I was able to save the prompts, but i thought it would be best to leave the messages, as that could of been the cause of my corruption.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help