atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: RM SYSTEMS OS7200S 16DLI2 Card keeps shutting down - 02/03/17 05:28 PM
So I added a 16DLI card and upgraded to 4.99 but at least twice a day the card shuts down, rest of the system stays up. Tried another card and another slot. Still happens. Thanks.
Posted By: John807 Re: OS7200S 16DLI2 Card keeps shutting down - 02/03/17 07:37 PM
I would start by adding one phone at a time to the card. Maybe a wiring or set issue causing it?
Thanks John. I don't think it is a wiring or set issue because when I had the system running in my office prior to the install I noticed the card shut once and did a reboot. and the phones were working on an old DCS system.

Anyway, we swapped out the entire cabinet, processor etc. today so lets see what happens.
Posted By: John807 Re: OS7200S 16DLI2 Card keeps shutting down - 02/04/17 01:18 AM
Hmm let us know what happens. I suppose it could be a power supply issue in the cabinet? Just seemed odd it was a DLI card and nothing else, then again we don't know what else is in the cabinet.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help