atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ATechguy Svmi2 Trouble VM Tranfer key?? - 03/03/17 08:55 PM
HEy There! , Here is my issue ,, IDCS16 ,SVMI2 4port , 6-analogue trunks. You can get the AA Greeting and dial your ext. and it rings 4 x's and goes to Vm.find,, If you receive an incoming call on any Trunk and try to use the Vm Tranfer Key which is set right to svmi 509grp. you get like a busy tone until you press the dss key for the ext, or if you dial ext xxx, it goes silent tone ,, for about 8 secs, then the screen says sorry try again!, after that the svmi 509 grp, recalls back my ext. back for the trunk that didn't transfer. ?? System was rebooted and most cards were pulled and reseated. Hope this isn't as confusing as it sounds.. It must be Friday . Thks. anyone
Posted By: John807 Re: Svmi2 Trouble VM Tranfer key?? - 03/03/17 09:39 PM
The key does say VT 509 on the set?
Posted By: ATechguy Re: Svmi2 Trouble VM Tranfer key?? - 03/03/17 09:51 PM
HI! John,, i Know the Dss key is Vt509,, do you mean does the display show transfer 509 when you press VT509 button?? I don't think it did ..although when call is not completed is says Recall from 509.
Posted By: phonman123 Re: Svmi2 Trouble VM Tranfer key?? - 03/04/17 12:30 PM
Get into programming and in 601 look to see if you have the vm extensions in group 509.
Posted By: ATechguy Re: Svmi2 Trouble VM Tranfer key?? - 03/04/17 01:00 PM
Phonman123 ,, yes i did check most of the basic trouble shooting,, i'm thinging something must be missing in the svmi blocks like Mailbox Block ?? Samsung voicemails are the most problematic.
Posted By: pvj Re: Svmi2 Trouble VM Tranfer key?? - 03/04/17 05:54 PM
Dumb question but when you press VT and dial an extension or press a dss key you are releasing the call right?
Posted By: ATechguy Re: Svmi2 Trouble VM Tranfer key?? - 03/04/17 06:13 PM
Hey PVJ . I may have not have released it know that i think of it ,, like a blind transfer you hang up call completes the transfer to mailbox if not it recalls back from 509 to orginal ext. Friday was a bit if a rush,, so what i did Friday maybe solved the issue ,but i may have not fully done the test right. Will check Mon.morning and get back. Thks Again.
Posted By: pvj Re: Svmi2 Trouble VM Tranfer key?? - 03/05/17 05:59 PM
Np problem but what you are describing is exactly hat would happen if you don't release the call.Let us know it's always nice to post the solutions.
Posted By: ATechguy Re: Svmi2 Trouble VM Tranfer key?? - 03/05/17 06:38 PM
I agree with posting the end result,, it helps everybody store solutions pre or post of similar problem.
Posted By: ATechguy Re: Svmi2 Trouble VM Tranfer key?? - 03/06/17 08:49 PM
Okay looks like it was Tech User Malfunction ..i didn't release the call . call clap Thks PVJ
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help