atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: tatenda SCM VIDEO CONFERENCING Enquiry - 03/15/17 03:25 PM
1. Does the SCM support H264/H265 protocols and how can one institute video conferencing on it?
2. Does the SCM have an on-board IVR or a 3rd party integration would need be executed? How?
3. Can the SCM Contact Centre solution be integrated directly or via 3rd party, to webchat, instant messaging and social networking with twitter or facebook? How?
These are some questions raised via a tender enquiry here and I call on all Samsung gurus to assist. Whoever set the document had specifics of a particular brand and has probably hedged around it but the client wants a Samsung product.
Please assist in how to achieve the above and i can have an SCM sale.
Posted By: nameless Re: SCM VIDEO CONFERENCING Enquiry - 03/16/17 12:24 AM
1 - If you use handsets which support video (SMT-i5343, Samsung Softphones, maybe WE-VoIP, or some 3rd party sip phones) you can establish a video call between handsets. If you use sip trunks and the sip provider supports video calls, and the other party does as well, you may be able to establish a video call external of the system to someone else who has a video phone.

2 - It has onboard basic VM, or you can purchase a VPU card which has all the functionality of the SVMI20i plus the CNF24 card.

3 - I've not seen anywhere the inbuilt ACD can do any of that.
You'll need a 3rd party Call Centre package. I don't even think the Samsung Contact Centre product can do those.
Posted By: tatenda Re: SCM VIDEO CONFERENCING Enquiry - 03/17/17 08:56 AM
Thanx a lot much appreciated

TATENDA
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help