atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Bushmills svmi20i CLI display - 05/02/17 09:40 PM
Hey folks,

I have upgraded a 7400 with a new processor, tepri2, and an SVMi20i and it is giving me grief.

System details
7400 on 4.98 SVMi20i 6.09
PRI trunks
lots of digital stations
Full auto-attendant.

So, the call routing is all working great but for some reason when a call is transferred out from one of the menus to a station, the display on the station reads,

CALL From 300
Voicemail 1

This displays until the call is picked up at which point the caller's number then displays for a brief time.

The database worked great when we were on 4.6 and an svmi20e. All I did was download the DB with the newest DM and then upload it onto the new processor. Then I hand bombed the 20e configuration onto the 20i line for line.
I've been back over it with a fine toothed comb and cannot find a single difference.

A knock on effect also seems to be that any messages that are a result of either being transferred to an extension or extension dialed from the menu, result in the email delivery of the message being identified as coming from the station (or voicemail) that transferred the call.

To make matters more confusing, DIDs work perfectly.

I am stumped.

-Bushmills
Posted By: Avidcomm Re: svmi20i CLI display - 05/03/17 04:38 PM
My first thought is that you are doing a supervised transfer from voicemail. The next question is, exactly what is the transfer destination from voicemail, a group or a station?
Posted By: Bushmills Re: svmi20i CLI display - 05/04/17 04:09 PM
Aren't all transfers from Voicemail a supervised transfer? Looks that way in the logs.

In this instance it is a transfer to a station.

Posted By: Biztel Cuban Okie Tech Re: svmi20i CLI display - 05/08/17 04:45 PM
In 210 look for Hold cli send... Turn that to on. Should fix your issue.
Posted By: Bushmills Re: svmi20i CLI display - 05/08/17 07:45 PM
Rats, No go Biztel. Still just saying
Call from 3000
Voicemail 1

Posted By: Biztel Cuban Okie Tech Re: svmi20i CLI display - 05/09/17 05:10 PM
Just curious, what are your settings in 119 for station display? Is it set for line 1 CID Name line 2 CID Number?
Posted By: Bushmills Re: svmi20i CLI display - 06/12/17 08:15 PM
Thanks for the input folks. Avidcomm, you got me looking in the right direction.

Turns out that for some wierd reason this card was shipped with the extension supervision set to full rather than the supposed default of none.

What a giant pain in the butt.

Cheers!

© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help