atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: chagim SVMI-4E programming issues - 01/05/18 09:31 PM
I have been working on an Samsung SVMI-4E and when I remove extension 501 from the extensions it loses that programming a few days later and puts that extension back into it. Is there a certain way to exit programming to keep from losing it ??? Also how can you roll over from operator group 500 and go to auto attendant greeting ???
Posted By: nameless Re: SVMI-4E programming issues - 01/06/18 01:39 AM
You'll need to turn off the mailbox download for that mailbox in the system programming.

Posted By: pvj Re: SVMI-4E programming issues - 01/06/18 04:51 AM
Originally Posted by chagim
I have been working on an Samsung SVMI-4E and when I remove extension 501 from the extensions it loses that programming a few days later and puts that extension back into it. Is there a certain way to exit programming to keep from losing it ??? Also how can you roll over from operator group 500 and go to auto attendant greeting ???

Pretty sure you've asked these questions before

https://sundance-communications.com...sung-svmi-4e-overflow-problem#Post613539
Posted By: chagim Re: SVMI-4E programming issues - 01/06/18 10:42 PM
Well I once knew away to get it too overflow from 500 to 529 and go to main greeting and it works with 501 until the SVMI-4E puts extension 501 back in ...so maybe I can get it to work another way
Posted By: chagim Re: SVMI-4E programming issues - 01/06/18 10:46 PM
How do you do that ??? Thanks for your response btw
Posted By: pvj Re: SVMI-4E programming issues - 01/06/18 11:41 PM
If the SVMi is putting the extension back in you need to change mmc 740 to MBX download NO .
You were recommended before not to use 500 as an overflow.Use a different group like 501 and have it overflow and no 501 extension /mailbox and it will go to the main greeting.
Posted By: CommExperts Re: SVMI-4E programming issues - 02/02/18 05:47 AM
This only works because when you delete the extension in SVMi and it overflows to a deleted extension (ie 501) it has no place to go so it goes to the main greeting. If you put a entry in the Forward Station and Forward Trunk Menu Block it will go where ever you tell it to. It will even do it if you do not delete the extension in SVMi and it will even do it if you use the 500 group (even though you can not delete the Operator extension). Oh if you put an entry in the Forward Station and Forward Trunk Menu Block do it for every Mode or do it in the Default Mode and leave the other blank.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help