atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Rod T Need help with DTMF System Admin - 01/09/18 03:06 PM
When changing the operating Mode to Weather (Emergency) is there a way to also change the Ring Plan?
Posted By: pvj Re: Need help with DTMF System Admin - 01/09/18 03:14 PM
Ring plan is in the phone system and weather is a voicemail mode.No you can't change the voicemail to weather and have the phone system automatically follow it.
Posted By: Rod T Re: Need help with DTMF System Admin - 01/09/18 04:04 PM
I understand that but if you use 4.3.2 Holiday list and set Ring plan to 1 and VM mode to 4 it does what I want. The problem is if all you have is a phone connection to the system, changing the mode does nothing if regular business day calls are not answered by the AA.
Posted By: pvj Re: Need help with DTMF System Admin - 01/09/18 04:21 PM
Correct which is why I said it won't work.No reason the software couldn't do it if say the weather /emergency mode is activated then put phone system into ring mode X but that's not an option.You need access to the phone system remote to do it manually.
Posted By: Rod T Re: Need help with DTMF System Admin - 01/09/18 08:27 PM
When I think about it this is also a problem for holidays that are not on a fixed day. I guess I could go into 4.3.2 at the beginning of the year and configure them and hope to remember to change them the following year. It is a pity that there is not a year column in 4.3.2.
Posted By: pvj Re: Need help with DTMF System Admin - 01/09/18 09:24 PM
Correct you kind of need to reset the holiday schedule once a year
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help