atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Artorevs Help with SVMi-20e Setup round 2 - 04/25/18 06:20 PM
Hello everyone,

In a past thread, I got your help to found either Samsung Installation Tool and OfficeServ 7200 IP address. Well, I found the way to convince my boss to get a course to manage it. Currently I know the basics, like how to change IP address, reset the MP20 card to default, setup extensions and restrictions, and change the password to default.

But still I have no idea on how to manage the SVMi-20e card. The course's price jumped too high if I included the voicemail setup, and if I showed that price to my boss... Well, you can imagine the rest. But I'm not completely clueless in this task. I had already setup a number to one voicemail port, 7000, because there is strangely a lot of numbers designated to other functions.

What's the next step? How I can finish the setup, upload some records we have for it, and make it select themfor day, night, transfer and call income? I read something about Telnet, but I din't know how to do it.

Regards, Abel Joasim
Posted By: phonman123 Re: Help with SVMi-20e Setup round 2 - 04/26/18 01:10 AM
Do you have a manual of the system. an interface for serial connection?
Posted By: Artorevs Re: Help with SVMi-20e Setup round 2 - 04/26/18 03:49 PM
Serial, no. But the SVMi-20E have a LAN port. Maybe I can use it for the same? I found a manual in google, but it assumes I know how to enter the SVMi-20E main menu.
Posted By: pvj Re: Help with SVMi-20e Setup round 2 - 04/27/18 04:31 AM

Sorry but with what you know and what you DON'T know it would well be worth getting a proper tech in to show you around the system. You may think that will cost the boss money, if he's smart he should be able to see that that will save him money with the time your spending.
What would happen if your system crashed? A proper course or training is not a cost, it's an investment.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help