atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Foneman69 Samsung door phone - 04/27/18 01:39 PM
What are you guys doing when you have to have a door phone or a door phone replacement? I cant find even any used ones
Posted By: pvj Re: Samsung door phone - 04/27/18 01:43 PM
Probably best to put something on a spare co port now.Problem is the functionality won't be as integrated as the Samsung box with the soft keys.
Look at Viking
Posted By: Bushmills Re: Samsung door phone - 04/27/18 10:16 PM
Second the viking option.

I use the E20BEWP on an analogue port.

-W
Posted By: Aussie Tech Re: Samsung door phone - 08/28/18 09:53 AM
Put a sip Door phone on they work great try Akuvox, once you answer, all you need to do is type an open code, which will unlock and also announce "door is now unlocked" these are great
Posted By: Barrontel Re: Samsung door phone - 03/22/19 11:58 AM
Any other analog station Door phones other than Viking ($$$$) that anyone can recommend?
Posted By: Biztel Cuban Okie Tech Re: Samsung door phone - 03/22/19 01:48 PM
If you use Avaya's door phone option. It's not as pricey and it's still made by Viking.
Posted By: John807 Re: Samsung door phone - 03/22/19 09:01 PM
How about a 2554 in a weatherproof enclosure set to auto dial through the Samsung when picked up?
Posted By: Barrontel Re: Samsung door phone - 03/30/19 03:42 PM
Yesterday I installed the Viking E20 & the E40 EWP on a very large home, now my problem is the I6011 IP Phones don’t ring loud enough for the customer to easily hear so I just ordered 2 of the Clarity SR-100 Super loud phone Ringer to put on the analog Station ports.

If these sound like crap does anyone have any recommendations?
Posted By: Biztel Cuban Okie Tech Re: Samsung door phone - 04/01/19 07:23 PM
Viking also makes some loud ringers that include strobe lights as well.
Posted By: Barrontel Re: Samsung door phone - 04/02/19 04:29 PM
Thanks,

I installed the clarity Sr 100 (2) yesterday and the customer liked the tone and the volume so yay for that.

The Ring volume on the I6011 sucks compared to the Falcon digital sets
Posted By: Barrontel Re: Samsung door phone - 04/05/19 01:31 PM
The customer told me yesterday that after they answered the door phone ringing the group it would ring and after they hung up, Viking said they were no settings on their end and to adjust the disconnect timer on the Samsung.

I instead set the hotline timer from 0 seconds to 2 seconds, I’m hoping that takes care of it but does anyone have any other solutions if this doesn’t work?

Thanks
Posted By: Biztel Cuban Okie Tech Re: Samsung door phone - 04/05/19 03:52 PM
So after they answer and converse with the person on the door phone, once they hung up it would ring again? Is that what you're saying?
Posted By: Barrontel Re: Samsung door phone - 04/05/19 08:06 PM
Yeah, that’s what was happening, I went over there today and they told me so far so good since I set the hotline ring to 2 seconds
Posted By: RM SYSTEMS Re: Samsung door phone - 04/15/19 12:01 PM
Sandman Enterprises has a couple of door phone solutions. Used one connected to a co port, When the call is answered, pressing the * key will release the door strike.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help