atcomsystems.ca/forum
Samsung OS7200-S V4.99 PRI Circuit All Digital Phones Randomly while on a handset call, the phone will switch to speakerphone while on the call. Has anyone ever seen this issue? Any remedies?

MikeS In VA
What kind of phones are they using? Digital or IP? If Digital what are the phones connected to, uni card and dlm or DLI 16/8?
Do you have idcs phones or ds50xx phones?
There was a bug in the US like you're issue, i thought it was fixed in the high 4.9x software though.
Biztel and nameless, all phones are iDCS 28 button phones with (1) 16DLI Card and (1) Combo Card (8) Digital Ports and (8) analog ports. Current software level is V4.99

Thanks,

MikeS in VA
Are you having the trouble on the phones connected to the 16DLI card or the Combo card?
Biztel, I haven't studied if it is card specific. Should I look at that? I know the previous vendor replaced many parts along the way to solve this issue, but the issue always returned.

MikeS In VA
This issue has been discussed here in the past.
It was a bug in the firmware i'm sure.
You can try putting 5.01 on it.
Thanks Steven, Thanks Biztel.

MikeS In VA
Don't know if this is your problem but the issue below was apparently corrected in 4.99 s/w for the 7200S and MP10a

.[#TE16600T/FPGAversion16DLI2CardonMP20S,MP10A/ALL] DGP speakeropen issue is fixed. (Reported by USA)<Description>If you use FPGA version16DLI2Card, it’s possible to send speaker on message to DGP during conversion. This issue is fixed.
PVJ,

Thanks. This IS the customer's issue. Yes, they have a 16DLI2 card. The customer is already on V4.99 and it is still happening. I guess we will move to V5.01 to see if this clears.

Thank You,

MikeS in VA
Then I guess it isn't fixed. Hopefully 5.01 did or you may just be out of luck.I doubt we'll see another release

Did you check the tepri card to make sure it is at the latest version?
PVJ,

Would the tepri card version make a difference?

MikeS in VA
Don't know but it may be worth a shot if Samsung "thinks" they already solved this problem.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help