atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: shadowdragonv12 os7030 4sm analog lines setup - 02/22/19 10:10 PM
Hi all.

Spent the whole day going over device manager to find out how to make the 4sm card work.
Currently getting no dial tone from the board. Analog ports on main board all work fine but this card has nothing.
Hope someone can point me in the right direction to getting a dial tone from this board.
Posted By: firefighter Re: os7030 4sm analog lines setup - 02/22/19 10:22 PM
does the system knows the boards there
Posted By: pvj Re: os7030 4sm analog lines setup - 02/22/19 10:22 PM
Did you do a card install? Make sure the ports are assigned extension numbers?
Posted By: shadowdragonv12 Re: os7030 4sm analog lines setup - 02/23/19 07:09 AM
Hi guys thanks for the reply.
System knows the card is there and struggling to work out how to do a card install. If you can give me some idea of how to do this with device manager.
Very new to all this so learning very quickly.
Posted By: pvj Re: os7030 4sm analog lines setup - 02/23/19 03:34 PM
If you have not done a mmc 806 then the system does not really know the card is there.Then in mmc724 you can assign extension numbers to the ports.
Call a digital extension from one of the sm ports and see if it has an extension assigned to it.
Posted By: shadowdragonv12 Re: os7030 4sm analog lines setup - 02/25/19 10:42 PM
Ok so had a look though and did the reset on the card using mmc 806. I also have assigned working phones and lines using analog ports on the main board.
The 4sm card doesn’t give any dial tone or allows any of the phones connected to it to ring.
Totally confused now, thinking might need a new card.
Posted By: pvj Re: os7030 4sm analog lines setup - 02/25/19 11:53 PM
So last thing to try before I would swap the card is to backup the programming if you need to
then default the system and see if they start to work as a default will automatically assign the card and extension numbers for you.At this point you have nothing to lose and it takes 10 minutes.If that doesn't work then yes replace the card.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help