atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: John807 OS 7400 external calls no audio either way - 05/11/19 04:25 AM
Greetings,

An odd issue release 4.80 7400 4) OAS cards around 175 IP sets. The system has been installed for 4 years Pri trunks multiple ip ranges for the phones. The system IP address is 192.168.88.5 about 5 phones in that network range have no audio on external calls just started happening about 2 weeks ago. Other phones in that range and the other ranges have no issues at all. They have rebooted the sets one grabbed a new IP address and worked fine after that. The other 4 still have the issue. Any thoughts? I was told they did make some network changes about the time the trouble started. MPS on the Samsung is off. The OAS port ranges are correct.

Thanks as always,
John
Can you send me a download?
I'll also need the extension numbers that don't work, also the one that stayed working with the new ip.
Whatever change was made to the network knocked out my remote access. The client called me today saying they rebooted the DHCP router and the phones that were in trouble are now working fine. Time will tell, I've suggested they think about replacing that DHCP router with something a little more current. That router has been there since 2015 and it's a $100 MikroTik.

As always many thanks,
John
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help