atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Biztel Cuban Okie Tech SPnet and AA transfers - 05/30/19 11:27 PM
I probably already know the answer to this, but I'm going to ask this anyways.

I have 2 systems tied together with spnet. System A is 7400 with svmi 20i.. System B is 7200s. All calls hit system A and then they get directed as needed. Dilemma is when calls hit system A and the extension is on system B obviously it doesn't get transferred because the AA doesn't know where to send it, because it thinks it's invalid. My question is, is there a way to make this happen without having to build an extension number for all of the extensions in system B on the 20i? Reading through the svmi manual isn't leading me to anything promising.
Posted By: JBean3329 Re: SPnet and AA transfers - 05/31/19 12:05 PM
In Manager section 3.3.2, there are settings concerning mailboxes associated with each site. Check your settings there. If I remember correctly, setting Mailbox to 'yes' will auto-create mailkboxes for you, but you may have to spend some time deleting nonexistent extensions.
Posted By: nameless Re: SPnet and AA transfers - 06/01/19 07:07 AM
Be careful with this. I crashed a svmi20e doing this. Took many mailboxes.

It might pay to change your spnet programming in mmc724 to have 20, 21, etc rather than just 2 (for example).

This will allow you to reduce the number of mailboxes created.
Posted By: Biztel Cuban Okie Tech Re: SPnet and AA transfers - 06/03/19 02:24 PM
I ended up just making extensions in the 20i for the other system. Then removed the transferring to in a separate eclass for them. So was in all a total of like 25 extra extensions.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help