atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Temperor Ringplan stuck - 02/19/20 07:43 PM
I have a customer with an OS7200 with MP20s processor card (v4.95). They reported to us that their ringplan stuck on ringplan 6. They have to temporary put it on RTO to ringplan2 to get themselves going. I logged onto the PBX, there was no holiday set for today, and no schedule under Schedule Table in the voicemail. Any idea why PBX stuck on ringplan6. I tried reboot the PBX, and it is still the same.
Posted By: nameless Re: Ringplan stuck - 02/19/20 08:08 PM

You can check in the ring plan schedule screen in dm, you the top it shows what the current ring plan is and any rto/rpo.

Did you check the time and date was correct? And there was no holiday for the date the system thinks it is?
Posted By: Temperor Re: Ringplan stuck - 02/24/20 03:55 PM
Hi Nameless,

I checked everything, the time of the day should be on RP2, but for some reason it stucked at RP6. Previously, there was a holiday set for RP6, but I cleared it. System time, and date was correct. Anyway, I fixed it. I reloaded the previously database, re-adjusted the time/date, and now is working normally again. I think it was possibility that database was corrupted.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help