atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Bod OS7200 external call forward - 03/18/20 09:16 PM
OS7200 - I have a DDI which is directed to a station group. Due to the current requirement for this persons to work from home - I want to now divert this to an external mobile. So I have just one station in that group now and on that station I have set divert all to the mobile number. If I call that station from another station, I get the mobile BUT the DDI does not get diverted.

What am I missing? - I seem to remember something about enabling call forward external for the station but can't for the life of me find it when viewing the system via office serv manager

Can anyone help?
Posted By: pvj Re: OS7200 external call forward - 03/18/20 09:30 PM
What you are missing is forwarding won't work on a station group.Change the ring directly to the station
Posted By: BtekFool Re: OS7200 external call forward - 03/24/20 07:50 PM
Is there a way to set the call forward all to send over the actual DID of the caller rather than the main phone number of the business?

I currently have the DID set to go to a station and the station has Call Forward All set to an external #. Every time the DID is called it shows the DID that was called rather than the remote caller DID.
Originally Posted by BtekFool
Is there a way to set the call forward all to send over the actual DID of the caller rather than the main phone number of the business?

I currently have the DID set to go to a station and the station has Call Forward All set to an external #. Every time the DID is called it shows the DID that was called rather than the remote caller DID.

Turn on Held Party CLI send in 5.14.4
Posted By: BtekFool Re: OS7200 external call forward - 03/24/20 08:45 PM
Unfortunately turning on that setting does not change anything. It still shows the DID called(business phone #) rather than the remote caller DID.
Posted By: BtekFool Re: OS7200 external call forward - 04/09/20 07:01 PM
Any other thoughts on why it would still be showing the main number rather than the actual remote caller DID? Is there another setting I could check? Perhaps in the PRI trunk settings?
Posted By: Avidcomm Re: OS7200 external call forward - 04/09/20 07:27 PM
What kind of Trunk are you using for the outbound call? oops just saw PRI is that for both inbound and outbound?
As I remember some carriers didn't allow you to send a caller ID
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help