atcomsystems.ca/forum
Hy Folx,

we are using 3th party SIP phones in our officeServ entivement. They are working fine.

To make outside calls there is the need to use 0 to get a free line. We would love that OfficeServ is automaticaly adding this 0 to the digit when users dials a number.

For example when they dial 0474760230 officeserv should change it to 00474760230.

I tried to experiment with 5.2.3 VoiP Outgoing Digits but it does not do anything...

Does someone have an Idea?

Thank you

Jonas
Depending on the phone, Usually you would do this in the phones dial plan. I have done this with yealink phones.

You could hotline the extensions, but they would then loose the ability to dial internal extensions.
I know, but unfortunately for the Whone I user (OpenStage WL3) this is not possible...

so is there no way in officeserv?
In later versions of software around 4.7 I think in the sip extension options they're was something about inserting a digit.
This hot lined the extension.
Hi and thank you very much! I found it under 2.7.2 SIP Phone Information, and yes! it is working but ther is another problem now.
OfficeServ considers also SPNET as outside call and would add the numer also then. Of course this does totaly not make sense.
Do you have another Idea?

Thank you again
Spnet is an external call as it uses trunks.

I've only ever used that for ata's for fax/eftpos machines.

Depending on where it adds the digit will depend on what you need to add to the lcr table.

If you can send me an smdr capture of the failed spnet call I should be able to figure it out.
Maybe a db backup as well
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help