atcomsystems.ca/forum
Dear Members,

I had 2 Samsung PBX systems come in for repair, both with hardware & PSU faults. All hardware faults resolved.

System 1. Boots, but mounts the root JFFS2 directory partition RO needs fs.chk (but has all files correct in linux system, busybox, sqaushFS, WWW+CA-Certs etc. MMC likely corrupt) Cannot write to FS so no, VM,WWW etc.

System 2. was DOA, have installed bt30v493.bin using bootloader rebooted
installed: ms30v125.pkm, cs30v493.pkm, rd30v493.pkm rebooted
installed: ap, bt, dr, cs, rt, ws all 30v493.pkm, checked system.ini

System works, VM works, but no access to web server checked /usr/local/ www does not exist. ws30v493.pkm contains the webserver files, but don't want to re-write the C functions to recover ti.

Would Tar gzipping the /usr/local/www (plus any CA Cert files) off system 1 to system 2 fix my issues there? & then I could flash out system 1 same as system 2

I shall move both systems to V4.63 new filesystem, as they were < v4.63 & both have suffered PSU problems causing MMC failure.

I can provide SIO logs of all of the above + resets before & after clearing data.

BTW: Not easy to us OSDM.exe as I am not a windows user.

With regards

Alexander
What do you need the web server files for?
On a 7030 unless you use wevoip there's no need.
You could try copying the files, or maybe reload the ws file and reload.
I can give you copies of 5.01 or 5.03 to try if you want
Hi Nameless,

As I understand it, UK clients of this PBX system, like to administer certain functions through the web interface on 10.0.2.10, but I may be wrong. If the web interface isn't an integral part of the administration of the system & in general Tech/Admins use the OSDM.exe, then I shall send the systems back as they are.

Not aware of wevoip functionality.

I am not sure if v5.01 or v5.03 will work on an old os7100 (7030) but please correct me on that if it's not the case & I accept your offer & will jump the systems up to the latest v5.03.

I just do hardware repairs, haven't programmed a PBX (except Asterisk) since the 90's, so I will accept all knowledge on this aspect of the system from yourself.

With kind regards

Alexander
Hi,

V4.63 Webserver was installed under /usr/local/apache2/[conf/|provision/]
Instead of old /etc/httpd and /usr/local/www
So moving files from old system was unnecessary.
Remote DM on web inteface working.

Both systems up and running V4.63

With thanks for your assistance.

AlexanderO
Honestly you should upgrade systems to 4.93 at least. Then you won't have the bootloader issue. If you are able to, then upgrade to 5.01 for the latest bug fixes. If you want to give them full access to licenses then 5.03 is the way to go.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help