atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: bditech Samsung idsc 100 - 12/14/21 09:11 PM
don't work on these only worked on 2 or 3 they was a dcs. Trying to get dss buttons on phone ext 204 it shows trsf then 105 and press button dont remember how to get to the DS to program an ext on a button. Then they want some buttons for calling outside to other offices. I did make a personal speed dial for that phone is that what I need for the out side phone numbers

Thank You
Posted By: pvj Re: Samsung idsc 100 - 12/14/21 09:17 PM
You need to access tech level programming to do this in mc 722 .A DS key is what you want with the extender being the station that you want it to call. ie DS 205 is a button that will call ext 205.
You can program them without tech level programming only if they are an pre existing DS key.

If you are talking about outside numbers then you are talking about SPD keys which are speed dial keys.You do not need dedicated speed dial keys, you can use 16 + the memory location to dial without a dedicated SPD key on a set.Transfer 105 will let you program personal speed dial keys.
Posted By: bditech Re: Samsung idsc 100 - 12/14/21 09:28 PM
so hit transfer and dial mc722 is there a pass word or a certain phone you have use to do the programming. Now the 105 I couldn't get the button to be a DS key.
Posted By: pvj Re: Samsung idsc 100 - 12/15/21 01:57 PM
No you need to access tech programming Transfer 800 then the passcode then speaker 722 to get to station key programming. You can program from any display phone
Posted By: bditech Re: Samsung idsc 100 - 12/15/21 04:13 PM
Found out he changed the password Thank You
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help