atcomsystems.ca/forum
hello, we have a nurse on call option on the AA. whenever you press the option. it just disconnects and hangs up the line. That extension is forwarded to a cell phone.

I call the cell phone number from the phone system and works fine. if transferring from inside the office to that number it works fine but in AA it will not work just disconnects.

We had a tech come out and he said couldn't figure out why it will not work.
How are you doing the forward to mobile?
I've played with this alot and there is a couple of days to-do it.
It also depends on whet type of lines you have
Originally Posted by nameless
How are you doing the forward to mobile?
I've played with this alot and there is a couple of days to-do it.
It also depends on whet type of lines you have

right after i posted this and you responded i figured it out all by myself. I can't believe it but i did it!!! under open block table i selected menu then nurse on call extension then a sub menu popped up of nurse on call 1 and 2 for both of them. clicked edit and the station type was blank i'm thinking the previous tech who came to do changes messed it up cuz it was working in the past. i double clicked that another menu popped up selected off premise ensured prefix string was 9 and saved changes and test called using AA and it worked!!

OMG I can't believe i am fixing our own phone system!! But i couldn't of done it without The Almighty Nameless and others who have helped this noob. Without you guys i would of been lost.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help