atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Biztel Cuban Okie Tech MP10a Voicemail audio - 03/25/22 09:59 PM
Does anyone know how to fix the garbled VM audio on a MP10a card?

It is not on the SD card. Have 2 of these processors laying around. Would like to fix them if possible.

Thanks!
Posted By: JBean3329 Re: MP10a Voicemail audio - 03/27/22 02:09 PM
Had a similar problem once that was caused by the contacts for the SD card on the processor being a little dirty. Popping the SD card in and out a few times cleaned them up and things started working normally again.
Posted By: Bushmills Re: MP10a Voicemail audio - 03/29/22 10:11 PM
Is the audio garbled on all IP traffic too? I've has a few MP10a processors now where a reboot cleared up the audio but it returned a bit later. Tried upgrading the software and a new SD card, but in the end sent the processor to Telesourse for full flash refurbishment. So far each one that has been fixed by them has been great.

-B
Posted By: Biztel Cuban Okie Tech Re: MP10a Voicemail audio - 03/30/22 03:17 PM
This was a full on digital system. No IP involved at all. I'm gonna give @JBean3329 tip a try. See how that works out for me. Will save me some processors in the future.
Posted By: getcit Re: MP10a Voicemail audio - 04/20/22 05:45 PM
Did that help your situation? We have it happen to one of our clients every couple of months. Restarting the phone system seems to clear it up, but then it returns again in a couple months.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help