atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Bushmills SVMI errors - 12/08/22 10:06 PM
Ok, this is a bit off but wondering if someone has seen this before.

I have a 7400 4.98 svmi20i
The email gateway, about once a day, though not at a consistent time produces this error"

WARNING - SMTP '.' command failed. Server (]server address redacted) Response '550 5.7.1 Invalid sender address. ([email protected])

I have a mailbox that the day before sends a voicemail fine, and the day after, also sends a voicemail without error. Same mailbox. No change in settings.
Consistent SMTP info in sys params, mclass and the email gateway for the mailbox itself.

I cannot for the life of me find "[email protected]" in any field anywhere.

It is not always the same mailbox that gets the error.

The client has a smtp relay going so it is on port 25 with no username or password required or used.

Help me hive mind, you're my only hope.
Posted By: nameless Re: SVMI errors - 12/08/22 10:40 PM
That's a bug is some sort. What version svmi sw are you running?
Didn't do many svmi20i with email gateway.
Posted By: JBean3329 Re: SVMI errors - 12/08/22 10:56 PM
Check the System Parameters > Email Gateway.tab. IIRC, that may have been a default address for sending alert messages to an admin or back to tech support at one time.
Posted By: Bushmills Re: SVMI errors - 12/22/22 11:59 PM
@nameless it's running 6.03 Could bump it up to the last 6.09 and see if it clears.

@JBean that was my first thought. Should be where the settings for how system alarm emails get sent. No dice though. Checked the system alarm email address too and it's not there. Different ones.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help