atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: nevtxjustin Finally - a low cost inside wall camera - 11/19/08 10:48 PM
https://www.milwaukeetool.com/us/en...D1F2A88925C86257459007B54BC?OpenDocument

$259

[snip]
With advanced digital imaging technology and a 2.4” high-resolution color LCD display, the Digital Inspection Camera provides a crystal clear picture of tough to reach places such as inside pipes, drains and equipment and behind walls. Optimal image quality and control is achieved via an exclusive Image Zoom (2x) feature and LED brightness control....fits through holes as small a 3/4” and gets into, under and around tight spaces.
I saw that at HD the other day, it is pretty slick!
Posted By: BrandonC Re: Finally - a low cost inside wall camera - 11/20/08 06:12 AM
I have two of the RIGID ones. Seesnake or something it's called. They work like a frickin charm. Especially when we are fishing a million year old wall. God knows whats inside them.
My hobby (Just 1 of way too many.) is firearms. That said, there is a borescope that allows you to look at the inside of the barrel from end to end. It ain't cheap, I'm thinking $500, but, if you REALLY need to inspect every spec of the interior walls of a 0.25 inch or larger tube, the equipment is available. John C.
Posted By: cosmo57 Re: Finally - a low cost inside wall camera - 11/20/08 12:33 PM
Just use the Rigid one yesterday for the first time. Found it here https://www.toolup.com/ridgid/25643.html it was really cool. Goes for about $230.00. Found a cell phone down a brick wall. Used a hook and line from my fishing gear to get it.
I like the idea of looking down the barrel of my guns too.
I am ordering one right now.

Cosmo
Posted By: TDS Re: Finally - a low cost inside wall camera - 11/20/08 02:53 PM
Emergeny room doctor to Sparkie: what in the Hell
where you thinking

wow diy Colonoscopy
Rick, do I detect a touch of sarcasm there? Guess I did leave myself open to that. smile
TDS: SICK! and not in the currently popular 'approval' mode. frown John C.
Posted By: BrandonC Re: Finally - a low cost inside wall camera - 11/21/08 03:23 PM
TDS, that was actually the joke at the Home Depot Pro Desk when I picked my cams up.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help