atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: dtel DON'T pull my strings!! - 05/09/17 03:41 PM
What is the best response to another contractor that has pulled his cables through your pathway, using your pullstring, before you have completed all of your cable pulls. The J-hooks are mounted to a beam that is 16 feet above the fully stocked furniture sales floor.
Posted By: John807 Re: DON'T pull my strings!! - 05/09/17 03:50 PM
I would tell them to replace it or you will use one of their cables as a drag. Or they will be billed T&M for you to replace it.
Posted By: Arthur P. Bloom Re: DON'T pull my strings!! - 05/09/17 04:42 PM
https://cloudfront.zoro.com/product/full/Z273q-fo5oy.JPG [Linked Image from cloudfront.zoro.com]
Posted By: John807 Re: DON'T pull my strings!! - 05/10/17 01:04 AM
Just a side note. Many years ago back in the Bell days me and Chris pulled alotta cable in a manufacturing plant. We had a piece of cat 3 we had labelled drag to pull down from the ceiling to the frame. Which by the way was in the ladies bathroom. The client wanted all the IDF's redone and went to bid. We didn't get it. A couple a months later we are pulling cables to that IDF. We see the bitter end of the drag tied off above the ceiling but not hanging out at the blocks. Not until Chris notices it neatly cut down and marked in the 110 field DRAG. On my mothers life true story.
Posted By: Rcaman Re: DON'T pull my strings!! - 05/10/17 02:10 PM
Well, what did you expect? Lowest bid won. That usually means lowest understanding of the scope and complexity of the work as well.

Rcaman
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help