atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: www.telcom1.net Re: Pictures of Ugly Work VIII. - 12/20/18 03:25 PM
came across a nice one today. I must admit i dont think ive ever built one this nice..

I did make sure to stay true to form with the additional cables we added, it took twice the amount of time.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: Pictures of Ugly Work VIII. - 12/20/18 05:09 PM
Originally Posted by www.telcom1.net
came across a nice one today. I must admit i dont think ive ever built one this nice..

I did make sure to stay true to form with the additional cables we added, it took twice the amount of time.

We had a new hospital with 18 floors and two IDF's per floor. Each closet had from 400 to 900 Cables and every rack looked exactly like that. Yes it takes time but when you are paid to do professional work you don't act like a Trunk Slammer or you won't be back.

Actually the only time I haven't done pretty work is following behind when some else installed "Ugly Work", but follow the ol' standard:

Μην κάνετε κακό | primum non nocere | Do no harm

Good work in staying with the flow...the customer (and next technician) will appreciate your work! 👍🏻
Posted By: dexman Pictures of Good Cabling Work Part 2 - 12/20/18 05:56 PM
Pictures of good cabling jobs can go here.
Posted By: R4+Z Re: Pictures of Good Cabling Work Part 2 - 10/26/20 11:14 AM

Hello Alien Crosstalk! Neat and tidy is no longer best practice!
Posted By: conxtel Re: Pictures of Good Cabling Work Part 2 - 12/14/20 07:59 PM
What does the front look like? Curious how "professional" the IT guys run their patch cords. Disheartening to see that back look nice like that but then the patch cords look like a bowl of spaghetti.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help