atcomsystems.ca/forum
Hello and good morning. My name is Paul Christenson and I'm working for a my family a small business coming from an invention my grandfather created in the late 90s. We sell our tool the threadit which can looked at on our website oregonthreadit.com . I wanted to get in touch with some tech to see if I could get some of our product in your hands. We already have been patented and standardized for companies such as Comcast, Verizon, Frontier, Fastenal, and many others. Please help assist me in the process and connect me with the proper contacts.
Hello Paul,

We could sell you a banner Ad at a very good rate inexpensive for 1000's of page loads per month. We can link your banner for your product to your site, and or an area where they can make a purchase. Contact Mike Schmidt at 800-766-3425.
The website refers you to Tech Tool Supply where they sell components anywhere from about $10-45. A 12" fiberglas tool runs about $15 and the entry price is for an adapter that fits on the end of some glow rod. The gang at TTS liked it.

Been making mine out of broken bell hanger bits and sheet rock screws since the early 80's. Works like a charm.
This guy spams Facebook groups on a regular basis with his grandfather's "invention".
That's his only post so you know what the OP is here for.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help