atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: HtownDan For you East coast guys - 04/21/04 01:27 PM
Need to be contacted via email as soon as you can. Need to build database for these locations that will occur sometime in the next 2 weeks.
Must have laptop. May not need but must bring one on site.

Raleigh, NC
Princeton, NJ
Stamford, CT
Meriden, CT
Waterbury, CT
Clinton, CT
North Conway, NH
Londonberry, NH
Stoneham, MA
Beverly, MA
Acton, MA
Peabody, MA
Boston, MA
Braintree, MA
Albany, NY
Syracuse, NY
Lake Grove, Long Island, NY
King of Prussia, PA
Chadds Ford, PA
Bowie, MD
Arlington, VA
Tampa, FL
Miami, FL

You will basically be installing a preconfigured Cisco router. Connect it to the circuit and then run a cable into their switch. you will also setup a ip phone with detailed instructions. this is a very easy setup and a customer did one themselves in 30 minutes. it will take a little longer due to site testing but in a nutshell are pretty painless.
please get with me asap. need everyone's info very quickly.
dan

[This message has been edited by HtownDan (edited April 21, 2004).]
Posted By: Mark K. Re: For you East coast guys - 04/21/04 02:05 PM
Chadds Ford Pa and King Of Prussia are in my yard. Never done an IP but I'm sure I can handle it.
mark
Posted By: dtmf Re: For you East coast guys - 04/21/04 02:08 PM
Mark, you need to e-mail him as he probably won't see your post for a day or two, e-mail would go much faster and then he would have you on his records for that area.
Posted By: Mark K. Re: For you East coast guys - 04/21/04 02:52 PM
Thanks, I did that first [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
covering all bases.
mark

[This message has been edited by dtmf (edited April 21, 2004).]
Posted By: dtmf Re: For you East coast guys - 04/21/04 03:17 PM
There ya go Mark, I fixed your smily face [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
Posted By: HtownDan Re: For you East coast guys - 04/21/04 04:13 PM
Don't let the IP thing scare any of you. There is a step by step instruction form on the phone. It is only 1 phone so nothing to it.
Do email me though guys. I am checking the board because I do check in from time to time to answer board questions, but on this stuff it is best to email me to speed up the process. I know a lot of guys in here on are the east coast so hope to here from y'all.
dan
Posted By: KENB Re: For you East coast guys - 04/22/04 07:33 PM
I WOULD LOOK AT LAKE GROVE N.Y. I AM 5 MILES FROM THERE
KEN
EVI 631-859-9500

[This message has been edited by HtownDan (edited April 24, 2004).]
Posted By: groundstart Re: For you East coast guys - 04/23/04 02:25 AM
I replyed about the Bowie, Maryland site.
I am about 30 minutes from there. I got an email from Dan and responded, but then heard nothing after that......HHHUUUMMMM, makes me wonder!!!
Posted By: HtownDan Re: For you East coast guys - 04/24/04 09:58 AM
what does it make you wonder mitch.
i really want to know as well.

i have 36 sites i am trying to get information for. can you wait while i gather the info as we have to send out the info to all sites at once. i have also repeatedly asked that everyone please email me. i am not interested in checking back every hour of the day to see a post. this is something i am offering to you guys first before going to my ususal vendors and seeking a few new ones. if you are interested and have not already responded then do so as of monday i will begin seeking the final few and secure the SOW from the customer.
dan
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help