atcomsystems.ca/forum
I am a certified Lucent 5Ess2000 Switchtech with certs in Tadiran,Samsung,Prostar,Avaya Partner,Alcatel Dacs,Tellabs Dacs and i am looking for sub contracting work in installing KSU's or PBX's s well as installing CAT5,6 drops.In other words "i need work".I just formed my own company.I have 18 yrs exp.in this business and i am very competitive with my rates(probably the lowest in S.Fla.)I am incorporated and am insured.I am available immediately for local and long distance work and i welcome contracts of 1 month or more.
My email address is as follows for more information and phone numbers:

[email protected]

Thank you,
Switchtek41
I got your email but I need help in central FL Polk,Hillsborough,ect.. If your looking to make a move let me know. I am out of town this week so get with me after the first of the year.
Iam still available folks!!
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by switchtek41:
I am a certified Lucent 5Ess2000 Switchtech with certs in Tadiran,Samsung,Prostar,Avaya Partner,Alcatel Dacs,Tellabs Dacs and i am looking for sub contracting work in installing KSU's or PBX's s well as installing CAT5,6 drops.In other words "i need work".I just formed my own company.I have 18 yrs exp.in this business and i am very competitive with my rates(probably the lowest in S.Fla.)I am incorporated and am insured.I am available immediately for local and long distance work and i welcome contracts of 1 month or more.
My email address is as follows for more information and phone numbers:

[email protected]

Thank you,
Switchtek41
</font>

Have you ever worked with Panasonic KX-TD1232-7's or KX-TDA100/200's?

We are located in Dania which is between Hollywood and Fort Lauderdale.
I have worked on the super hybrid 1232-7's but not the kxtda 100/200 IP systems.
As you know you need a Cert.from Panasonic in order to get into the prog.which i do not have.
I sent you an email,please feel free to call me to discuss the 1232 or any other needs you may have.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help