atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: HtownDan richland, MS - need done by 2/18 - 02/16/05 05:32 PM
need a tech in this area for a job to be completed by 2/18. please email me.
Posted By: groundstart Re: richland, MS - need done by 2/18 - 02/16/05 06:07 PM
Hey Dan, not to start any bad feelings but I replied a couple of times when I was in Maryland for DC work that you needed done and you only wanted to pay me 80 bucks to go from Baltimore to DC to do wiring.

I dont think you are gonna get any good responses if you dont pay the industry rates....
Posted By: HtownDan Re: richland, MS - need done by 2/18 - 02/23/05 04:26 AM
Mitch - you said you could do it so i assumed you were close. i do not expect you to drive and hour and do an 1/2-1 hr install for 80.00 or so. that is why you didn't get the work. someone else that was in the area did it for 80.00 or so.

i do not like people to travel and the guys on this board that work with me on projects let me know up front if travel is required. if i cannot get anyone else then i ask them the cost and justify with customer. plenty of vendors in DC no reason to bring you down from where you are.

and by the way, "not to start any bad feelings", you are overpriced compared to everyone in the area that is on this board. some people realize this board is a place where we can help each other out. my clientel has locations everywhere. if i can get you a job of varying size and you didn't have to spend one advertising dime to get that work, and got it just because you have a friend on this board, that should be a good feeling. i've got several jobs from this site and glad to help anyone out on this site. in fact you can even ask markk, i often help without even charging a cent.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help