atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Phone_girl_NE Mitel SX-20 in Fort Dogde, IA. - 07/08/11 11:22 AM
I have a motel with an old Mitel SX-20 that can receive incomming calls, but can not make outgoing. Is there anyone out in the area that would want to take a look at it? I already told them not to put money into the system and just replace it, but you know the story. 3.5 hours each way and they do not want to pay what it would cost for me to go out. I have only done business with his Uncle here in the Omaha area so I have no knowlege of this property to give. 50 rooms and could be a system sale for someone interested.

Thanks

Stephanie Ackman
Omaha Business Telephones
[email protected]
Posted By: Lightning horse Re: Mitel SX-20 in Fort Dogde, IA. - 07/09/11 12:39 PM
Stephanie, Betcha the principal has G/S trunks and the C.O. cards are strapped for L/S. The question is, HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? Normally the owner gets new lines/trunks and the CLEC doesn't provide G/S because the biz office has NO CLUE.
Posted By: Phone_girl_NE Re: Mitel SX-20 in Fort Dogde, IA. - 07/10/11 04:40 AM
Thanks for the reply Lightninghorse. That would explain how why they receive incomming but no outgoing. They did tell me that previous owner had the same problem and turned out to be a bad trunk card.
Just not sure I want to make the long trip as I have little SX-20 experiance plus it's been over 5 years since laying eyes on one.
Thanks again.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help