atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: rx3 Diagnose and help repair Bizfon 680, paid - 04/26/14 04:05 AM
Im looking to hire an experienced Bizfon technician to troubleshoot a Bizfon 680. This is a paid job, please get back to me with an approx hourly rate. Thanks
Originally Posted by rx3
Im looking to hire an experienced Bizfon technician to troubleshoot a Bizfon 680. This is a paid job, please get back to me with an approx hourly rate. Thanks

There are not a lot of people who fit that bill as the Bizfon is more or less a low priced alternative to a true small business phone system. If you are having issues with the Bizfon itself i assume they provide some sort of tech support.

If it is an issue with the CO lines, wiring etc you would most likely find any local telecom vendor can help you with that.

If you elaborate on the issues you are having we would take a stab at your issue or perhaps be able to point you in the right direction.
I have worked on several of these and Bizfone does have tech support. thats the only way i could work on them.
Posted By: dtmf Re: Diagnose and help repair Bizfon 680, paid - 04/30/14 02:56 PM
The Bizfone systems are very easy to install and admin, all the docs are on line and the system is very easy as was mentioned above if you state the problem or issue you can probably fix it yourself with no problem.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help