atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Mars New ESI Customer - 03/14/05 07:28 AM
Just picked up a new ESI customer and I am going through all the needed paperwork to get the client officially switched over to us in the ESI records. However in the mean time i need to make some adjustments to the telephone system and dont have the current password, ESI will eventually reset it for me but if there is a backdoor or admin password i can use to bypass it would help me get ahead of the game.

Thanks in adavance.
Posted By: 5years&counting Re: New ESI Customer - 03/14/05 10:17 PM
If the installer level password has been changed from default, the only other password that I know can override it is ESI's. If the administrator password has been changed, but the installer password is default, you can use the installer password to get in and change the administrator password.

------------------
| Signal Communication Systems - Central Valley, CA | Phone Systems - Fresno, CA

[Linked Image from sigcomsys.com]
Posted By: Mars Re: New ESI Customer - 03/18/05 11:45 AM
Installer password has changed is there any way to get in without having to wait on ESI to finish all their paperwork so I can get the installer password back?
Posted By: 5years&counting Re: New ESI Customer - 03/18/05 04:48 PM
None that I know of. Sorry.

------------------
[Linked Image from sigcomsys.com]
| Signal Communication Systems - Fresno, CA |

| Telephone Systems, Voicemail Syste... & Data Cabling - Central Valley, CA
Posted By: Mars Re: New ESI Customer - 03/19/05 09:06 AM
thanks anyways, it was worth a try, i have ways of getting into a few other systems unfortunatly this customer will have to wait.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help