atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ehopkins Looking to buy a ESI 128 Plus - 03/29/05 04:52 PM
Can anyone help me with this phone system or could give me information about where i could find a used one. Not sure if this is a good sustem. Any help?
Posted By: 5years&counting Re: Looking to buy a ESI 128 Plus - 03/29/05 06:07 PM
The IVX 128 Plus is a good system. It was an upgrade to the IVX 128. The 128 Plus is no longer offered new, as it has been replaced by the E-Class systems (same systems with more features, faster processor, etc.)

I'm not sure if you have checked out ESI's website, but there is some info there that might help you decide for yourself whether it is a good system. My opinion is that it is a VERY good system, depending on your actual needs, of course.

The website address is www.esiivx.com

What type of configuration (number of lines, number of stations, any requirement for analog ports) were you looking for?

------------------
[Linked Image from sigcomsys.com]
| Signal Communication Systems - Fresno, CA |

| Telephone Systems, Voicemail Syste... & Data Cabling - Central Valley, CA
Posted By: ehopkins Re: Looking to buy a ESI 128 Plus - 03/29/05 06:31 PM
What type of configuration (number of lines, number of stations, any requirement for analog ports) were you looking for?

I will have 4 analog lines and 8 stations. Ordered the lines but not sure if the lines will work on this phone system. I think the plus is for t-1 lines?
Posted By: ehopkins Re: Looking to buy a ESI 128 Plus - 03/29/05 06:34 PM
I am looking at a IVX s- class but cost is 4k new with 8 stations. Hoping to find a good used system. Any ideas?
Posted By: tsinc Re: Looking to buy a ESI 128 Plus - 04/12/05 07:02 AM
we have a number of IVX 128 and 128 plus used systems available. Email me if you'd like to discuss your configuration options further.

------------------
Stephen Joyce, Terminal Solutions, Inc. www.tsinc.com sjoyce@tsinc.com
Business Telephone Systems Sales &a...ntage, Lucent/Avaya, Sprint Protege)[/i]
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help