atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ckfender ESI IVX S- Class - 05/24/05 07:39 AM
i am a norstar, avaya, and panasonic vendor so i dont know to much about ESI. I have a new customer who called and asked if i would do some service work for her. I told her we dont deal with ESI she said she had been looking for someone for two weeks and cant find anyone to do work on her phone system
and asked if we would just take a look at it
so here i go. she from what i can understand from her she wants some voice mail mapping
changed can any one tell me how to access voice mail porgraming?
Posted By: upstateny Re: ESI IVX S- Class - 05/24/05 07:56 AM
They are accessed in function 4 of installer programming - it can be programmed remotely so if you don't want to mess with it she could hook up wwith any vendor. If you want to do it you need to give me a better description of what she wants and i can help you out.
Posted By: 5years&counting Re: ESI IVX S- Class - 05/24/05 08:24 AM
She should also be able to contact ESI for recommendation on a dealer in her area. Just FYI, in case you want to point her in that direction. Otherwise, post more info on what you need, and we'll help as much as possible.

------------------
[Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
| Signal Communication Systems - Fresno, CA |

| Telephone Systems, Voicemail Syste... & Data Cabling - Central Valley, CA
Posted By: ckfender Re: ESI IVX S- Class - 05/24/05 08:58 AM
i am now on site and it turns out that they changed the name of their bussines and need to now change the main greet. could someone tell me how to access the voice mail admin
to change the main day and nite greet?
Posted By: ckfender Re: ESI IVX S- Class - 05/24/05 09:45 AM
thanks for your input but i got it all taken care of
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help