atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: aweaver Voiceworks 16 software - 08/31/07 08:15 AM
We are working on a system that has one of the old Voiceworks 16 voicemails. Would onyone be so kind as to email the programming software to me. ESI tech support says they don't have it anymore??
Posted By: EV607797 Re: Voiceworks 16 software - 08/31/07 08:41 AM
You really don't need the software to program it; it's 100% touch tone programming just like the original Voiceworks. Is there a particular reason that you need it? The only reason that I ask is because I have it (somewhere), but I'll have to do some digging to find it for you.
Posted By: 5years&counting Re: Voiceworks 16 software - 08/31/07 09:50 AM
I've actually had problems caused by the VW16 Programmer tool. You're better off having the installer worksheets in front of you and programming from the phone. I know it's nice to be able to see existing setup using the tool. It IS still available on ESI's Reseller site.

Justin
Posted By: grider Re: Voiceworks 16 software - 08/31/07 10:11 AM
I'm not sure why ESI told you they don't have it anymore. It is on the reseller site available for download.
Posted By: Frank_DaFoneguy Re: Voiceworks 16 software - 09/10/07 09:05 AM
I used that software once....found VoiceWorks MUCH MUCH EASIER to program using touch-tone...provided you kept accurate records before AND after.
Posted By: Toneman Re: Voiceworks 16 software - 09/11/07 04:01 PM
I have always programmed the vw16 through the phone. I never have a problem with it, even when calling in remotely to make changes. The software is completely not necessary.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help