atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Lighthouse Bill Forwarding all calls offpremise - 06/06/08 09:06 AM
I am working with a customer with an S-Class Gen II system with 2 lines. Customer wants to forward both lines to another office for a week. I set up the night mode to ID11 and set up an :bang: outdial for the forwarded number. Could not get this to work. Any ideas or thoughts on this one?
Thanks.
Posted By: grider Re: Forwarding all calls offpremise - 06/06/08 12:47 PM
The set up you describe requires the caller to press "1" then the system would perform a trunk-to-trunk transfer. Can you describe what is happening instead of the expected transfer?
Posted By: Lighthouse Bill Re: Forwarding all calls offpremise - 06/06/08 01:06 PM
I am leaving out the message to press 1 for the transfer. Thanks for the info. I have used vmail to transfer messages for real estate agents but have not done a trunk to trunk for the whole office before.
Posted By: grider Re: Forwarding all calls offpremise - 06/06/08 01:45 PM
Let us know if the Press 1 scenario works out for you. FYI, the number in the outdial string must be proceeded by a line group code (probably 9).

Please don't interpret this information in a derogatory manner. I'm just trying to cover all the bases since it is late Friday and I assume this will become effective next week.

One more thing, does the customer have CO forwarding as part of their service package, if yes then that would be the seamless way to handle this.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help