atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Avalon Zero routing - 03/03/09 05:03 PM
E-class installed Jan 2006

This site was programmed so lines 1thru 4 goto ID1 and lines 5 & 6 goto ID2

Customer has 2 companies so ID1 is for first company ID2 is for second company, set up like a "pretend tenant"

customer now asking if someone hits zero when in ID1 it rings x100 but if hits zero in ID2 rings x109.....

This can't be done right? hitting zero can only take you to one place regardless of what ID branch you are on or what line you dialed in on??
Posted By: nonameyet Re: Zero routing - 03/03/09 05:38 PM
sure you can, set up ID1 to reroute to a dept with x100 setup another dept for ID2 with x109

The 'Zero ' destination is for when an internal ext press 0...it also can go to a different dept.
Posted By: Avalon Re: Zero routing - 03/03/09 06:00 PM
in easy acess I have the ID1 & ID2 set up to go to diferent dept's under NO RESPONSE

but what about when someone presses zero while listening to either ID1 or ID2?
Posted By: upstateny Re: Zero routing - 03/04/09 04:16 AM
0 is under extension programming (function 3)...the time out is under branch programming. Unless the system is new enough to offer tenant services (function 169 i believe but that is off the top of my head) then you are stuck with 1 zero out option. Sometimes a generic "you have reached the operator - pleaee leave a message" mailbox with notification to the right extensions may allow you to make them appear separate.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help