atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: cryan28 Mobile Messaging - 02/01/10 02:44 PM
Having moved from VIP (see: VIP and Outlook ) we're now experimenting with mobile messaging.

We have the feature active however I do not see a place to enter any kind of smtp information. I have my email address in Program 6 5, but do not receive email notifications on new messages.

Is this something the installer will have to do? -.-
Posted By: Steve Mull Re: Mobile Messaging - 02/02/10 09:07 AM
Program 6 5 , isn't mobile messaging , I would suggest getting the installer involved
Posted By: cryan28 Re: Mobile Messaging - 02/02/10 11:54 AM
PDF page 31/102 (Page D.10)
https://www.esiusers.com/docs/ESICS/04501047_Rev_H_ESI_Com_Svrs_Usr_Gd.pdf
Posted By: Steve Mull Re: Mobile Messaging - 02/02/10 12:29 PM
I thought you meant system programing , that is user programig , You will need to get the installer to do the system programing that needs to be done and also is the system equipted with the ACS card or a SIP card ?
Posted By: cosmo57 Re: Mobile Messaging - 02/24/10 05:02 AM
You will need to have your installer involved to program the SMTP and Mail IP address.

We also created an email account just for mobile messaging, something like [email protected]

Otherwise it works great.

Cosmo
Posted By: cryan28 Re: Mobile Messaging - 02/24/10 07:13 AM
All settings were entered correctly for SMTP and IP on day one of the install. ESI had to remote in and restart the card.
Issue resolved.
Posted By: Bryanmastertech Re: Mobile Messaging - 03/09/10 10:58 AM
We are having some problems where mobile messaging goes to sleep, we either have to pull the ASC card, or have tech support go in and reset the card. Is anyone else experiencing this?
Posted By: Bryan Valentine MT Re: Mobile Messaging - 03/12/10 04:50 PM
Program 824 nsp programing is where you put the SMTP info in
Posted By: Bryan Valentine MT Re: Mobile Messaging - 03/12/10 07:10 PM
there is new software to correct the asc card problem its the .18 software
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help