atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: JCRamos24 Can't program CID button - 08/23/10 09:28 PM
System: 56s Gen II, ver 4.6.4

The phone system is not allowing me to program the CID button (feat 574) through the phone nor through Access. There's no 'missed call' key either. I'm getting an "Invalid entry" prompt when trying to program using phone, and over ESI Access it seems like the programming goes through but it doesn't. Caller ID f24 is enabled.

"Caller ID" doesn't show up when scrolling through feature buttons list (Pressing ESI-dex twice when programming button on 48key phone)

Any thoughts?
Posted By: Steve Mull Re: Can't program CID button - 08/24/10 05:21 AM
If I remember correctly on the S-class it is only a missed call key , no caller ID key
Posted By: JCRamos24 Re: Can't program CID button - 08/24/10 07:42 AM
I believe there is a CID key on the 56s. Regardless, I can't program a Missed Call key either.
Posted By: upstateny Re: Can't program CID button - 08/24/10 08:33 AM
According to the manual 574 will give you the 25 most recent calls. It also says it won't work on a 12 key phone... the last line of your post refers to a 48 key phone but it's worth mentioning ... was there ever a 12 key phone active there?
Posted By: SST Re: Can't program CID button - 08/24/10 09:01 AM
The first thing esi tech support would say is: "Update to the latest software 4.7.18 and call us back if you still have the problem."
Posted By: Steve Mull Re: Can't program CID button - 08/24/10 10:31 AM
Are you possitive it's a 56's? the 42's will not let you do either a caller ID key or missed call key
Posted By: bdunne Re: Can't program CID button - 08/24/10 11:50 AM
The caller iD key was not added until a year or two after the 56s was released. Upgrading to the latest software will
Add the feature. I ran into this a while back- it was one of my first 56s's. Take care, though, it may re-initialize depending on your present version
Posted By: bdunne Re: Can't program CID button - 08/24/10 11:50 AM
The caller iD key was not added until a year or two after the 56s was released. Upgrading to the latest software will
Add the feature. I ran into this a while back- it was one of my first 56s's. Take care, though, it may re-initialize depending on your present version
Posted By: JCRamos24 Re: Can't program CID button - 08/24/10 02:04 PM
No there aren't any 12-key phones onsite.

With ESI Access the system type is set to 56s fsII and the software version is 4.6.4, which is an S class gen II software version.

I am in the process of upgrading to the latest software. Thanks.
Posted By: JCRamos24 Re: Can't program CID button - 08/26/10 01:16 PM
The software upgrade did the trick. I had to get it to the latest software and the CID list button works.

Thanks for the help.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help