atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: teleco IVX Classic - 09/26/11 06:16 AM
I've added a new station,I can deposit a voice mail thru auto attendant via calling in from outside, but internally some stations can and some can not deposit a voice mail to that station, the ones that can not get a prompt the mailbox can not be found. Any suggestions?
Posted By: upstateny Re: IVX Classic - 09/26/11 06:45 AM
Is the phone physically installed and working?

Are you using the same process on the internal ports to call .... ie dialing the numbers manually versus a preprogrammed button?
Posted By: teleco Re: IVX Classic - 09/26/11 11:18 AM
Yes set is installed. I'm calling the set just to leave a voicemail, not ring the set. On hook, voicemail button, transfer, dial extension,some set get his greeting others get mailbox not found.
Posted By: nonameyet Re: IVX Classic - 09/26/11 04:48 PM
reset the system? ...
Posted By: upstateny Re: IVX Classic - 09/27/11 02:12 AM
Has everyone recorded a greeting?
Posted By: teleco Re: IVX Classic - 09/27/11 04:38 AM
Greetings recorded.
Posted By: upstateny Re: IVX Classic - 09/27/11 07:25 AM
are the sets you can't leave a voice mail from set to outside dial tone preference??

that is the only thing i can think of that would explain your problem .... you have to hit flash or something or other (classic was before my esi days) to get to intercom dial tone.... then leave your message

i would also try calling from them on intercom and see if it covers
Posted By: teleco Re: IVX Classic - 10/03/11 02:51 PM
It's not a dial tone preference issue. With dial tone preference it's vm button, trans/conf button, then dial the extension. All have DT preference, some can call the extension and leave a voicemail and some can't. I did reset the phone system.
Posted By: upstateny Re: IVX Classic - 10/04/11 03:28 AM
Time to call tech support!
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help