atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Glenda General Mailbox Key Not Showing Messages - 10/13/11 07:58 AM
We changed the programmable feature keys every phone is exactly the same. The GMB key does not flash when somebody leaves a message. When the person pushes the button, they get the recording to go to the GMB. It's like 550 means leave a message in GMB instead of flashing to let people know there are messages in the GMB. :confused:
Posted By: 94astro Re: General Mailbox Key Not Showing Messages - 10/13/11 08:15 AM
If you hold down that button for 2 seconds what does it say?
You have it programmed as a speed dialt to the mailbox and not as a virtual mailbox key.

One gets you to the box... the other indicates the status.
Posted By: Glenda Re: General Mailbox Key Not Showing Messages - 10/13/11 10:16 AM
Ok, thank you. smile

Do you know the code for that?
Posted By: 94astro Re: General Mailbox Key Not Showing Messages - 10/13/11 04:23 PM
Scroll thru esi-dex to find virtual mailbox.
hold the key down 2 seconds, hit blue vm, * ,and the mailbox number and the key again. done.
Posted By: 94astro Re: General Mailbox Key Not Showing Messages - 10/13/11 07:59 PM
Originally posted by nonameyet:
hold the key down 2 seconds, hit blue vm, * ,and the mailbox number and the key again. done.
Why didn't you tell me that 8 years ago?!
Posted By: Glenda Re: General Mailbox Key Not Showing Messages - 10/14/11 09:09 AM
Thanks to everyone for their help!! smile
Originally posted by 94astro:
[b] hold the key down 2 seconds, hit blue vm, * ,and the mailbox number and the key again. done.
Why didn't you tell me that 8 years ago?! [/b]
Did You ask? smile
Posted By: 94astro Re: General Mailbox Key Not Showing Messages - 10/14/11 04:21 PM
Originally posted by 94astro:
[b]
[b] hold the key down 2 seconds, hit blue vm, * ,and the mailbox number and the key again. done.
Why didn't you tell me that 8 years ago?! [/b]
Did You ask? smile [/b]
No, I'm like that customer that wants to know why you didn't give them features they didn't ask for. :thumb:
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help