atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: TopekaPhone Outgoing Caller ID-PRI - 10/19/11 05:52 AM
Hey Crew-

I have an esi 200, with a PRI, however, even when I assign an outgoing caller id with a DID in the Extension setup, the outgoing caller ID still shows the Primary number in the account, I called the Provider, and they said they do not see an outgoing caller-id coming out of the switch- I've copied and pasted their findings at the bottom of the message, is there a feature I need to turn on in the system to allow this to work? Thanks

Oct 18 14:13:23 CDT: ISDN Se1/0:23 Q931: SETUP pd = 8 callref = 0x0003
Bearer Capability i = 0x8090A2
Standard = CCITT
Transfer Capability = Speech
Transfer Mode = Circuit
Transfer Rate = 64 kbit/s
Channel ID i = 0xA9838B
Exclusive, Channel 11
Called Party Number i = 0x81, '17748269539'
Plan:ISDN, Type:Unknown
.Oct 18 14:13:23 CDT: ISDN Se1/0:23 Q921: Net TX -> RR sapi=0 tei=0 nr=114
Posted By: bdunne Re: Outgoing Caller ID-PRI - 10/19/11 12:18 PM
If this is "old-school" PRI, for me, it's always been dependent on the Central office switch whether or not they support the outgoing caller ID. Here they are mostly DMS100's which are fine. GTD-5's will not give you control over outgoing CID. If it is an older switch then they might not even have a field in the report that they get from it which would explain your results.

ESI tech support will be able to tell you if you are sending the CID. I don't know of a way to turn it off or on per-station other than leaving the field in F31 empty or full.
Posted By: TopekaPhone Re: Outgoing Caller ID-PRI - 10/20/11 12:25 PM
Thanks Bdunne- Yeah, this is a new type of PRI through Cox- so, not sure. Even if F31 is empty, I'm pretty sure it sends out the main number of the PRI.
Posted By: Avalon Re: Outgoing Caller ID-PRI - 10/22/11 01:36 PM
I have hooked up some ESI to Cable PRI's they will let you push out a CID from the system as long as its a CID that is registered at that site by the cable company ie the Pilot & DID's
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help