atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: einkarem Need help with IVX-S Gen II - 11/10/11 09:55 AM
We have the IVX-S GenII at our workplace. The problem is that a voice mail greeting was somehow placed on line 1. It is possible to recieve calls on this line but unable to use line 1 for outgoing calls. I am not a tech so help is appreciated. I have become more familiar with the manuals but I do not want to screw up the system. Any advice?
Posted By: Steve Mull Re: Need help with IVX-S Gen II - 11/10/11 01:15 PM
what happens when you try to use line 1 ?
Posted By: upstateny Re: Need help with IVX-S Gen II - 11/11/11 06:07 AM
Originally posted by einkarem:
We have the IVX-S GenII at our workplace. The problem is that a voice mail greeting was somehow placed on line 1. It is possible to recieve calls on this line but unable to use line 1 for outgoing calls. I am not a tech so help is appreciated. I have become more familiar with the manuals but I do not want to screw up the system. Any advice?
You need to desribe your problem a little better ..... you don't place a voice mail greeting on a line ... you program the lines to ring phones, a group or go to voice mail ... and any of these actions have no impact on outgoing calls.

Either line 1 was not included in your outgoing group or maybe the line 1 button is not programmed? ... does this happen on all phones?
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help