atcomsystems.ca/forum
ESI tells me they don't sell them :confused:

I replaced a big S class with a 50 with all new phones and sold the used system to a current Partner customer.

The old phones have some bad handsets, cords etc ....... well i ordered the handsets no problem but was told i can't get new cords??? really??

well where the heck else am i supposed to get them??
ESI includes a cord with their replacement handsets- at least every time I've ordered them.
I need to replace some cords too for some of the phones that had good handsets but needed cords ..... i did get cords with the new handsets.

But ..... i can't see buying new handsets when all i need is the cord.

Hard to believe i can't buy them.
Is there something particularly unusual about their handset cords? Every supplier that I know of carries standard handset cords.
We get replacement cords from Jenne Distributing. The part number for the 12' Dark Grey with a 4" uncurled lead is GCHA444012-FMG4. They have all sizes.

Rcaman
PM sent
Originally Posted by EV607797
Is there something particularly unusual about their handset cords? Every supplier that I know of carries standard handset cords.

they are a unique shade of grey ..... i am sure i can come close but would really like to just buy 10 or so that match perfectly
Word on the street is that there may be a kit being built to address this very problem in the very near future...
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help