atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: cctech PRI Direct ring to a station - 06/18/14 12:27 AM
Hi guys, I am trying to get a DID to ring to a station. The DID flashes green on the ext on inbound calls, and even goes to the exts voicemail if not answered. The ext is in the co ring list. Any idea why it does not ring? Thanks IVX C class with PRI
Posted By: 94astro Re: PRI Direct ring to a station - 06/18/14 03:59 AM
I didn't think the C Class did PRI. If it does, DID routing is in f224. I think if a CO button is flashing green then it is ringing. Have you made sure the ring volume is not off?
Posted By: cctech Re: PRI Direct ring to a station - 06/18/14 07:10 AM
Sorry it is S class. The station rings on intercom. Not sure why it wouldnt ring on co call.
Posted By: upstateny Re: PRI Direct ring to a station - 06/18/14 10:46 AM
Originally Posted by cctech
Sorry it is S class. The station rings on intercom. Not sure why it wouldnt ring on co call.

No PRI on the S Class either. It would need to be a 50 (not 50L) to support a PRI.

But ... very rarely would you see the individual channels on a button so something sounds fishy. Also ... ring assignments are irrelevant if you are using DID's over a PRI.
Posted By: upstateny Re: PRI Direct ring to a station - 06/18/14 12:02 PM
Hi guys, I am trying to get a DID to ring to a station. The DID flashes green on the ext on inbound calls, and even goes to the exts voicemail if not answered. The ext is in the co ring list. Any idea why it does not ring? Thanks IVX C class with PRI

What is the button that flashes programmed to be?
Posted By: cctech Re: PRI Direct ring to a station - 06/18/14 01:10 PM
Button is programmed as CO 1.
Posted By: cctech Re: PRI Direct ring to a station - 06/18/14 01:21 PM
On all stations the DID rings in on CO 1. How is the ringing volume turned up or down?
Posted By: nonameyet Re: PRI Direct ring to a station - 06/18/14 04:51 PM
prog 4 -2 on each phone, scroll key up or down( if down all the way it will say Your ringer is turned off )
Posted By: Rcaman Re: PRI Direct ring to a station - 06/18/14 09:15 PM
The legacy IVX-E class supported T1 and PRI, but I think that was it until Comm Server (50 but not 50L and up) and IP 900.
F224 is the location of the DID routing.

If there is a real PRI and you have real DID numbers, the phone does not have to have a physical CO channel assigned to any key for the DID to ring the phone. I would encourage you to program up maybe a loop key to keep the users from getting confused.

Rcaman
Posted By: upstateny Re: PRI Direct ring to a station - 06/19/14 10:34 AM
Button is programmed as CO 1.

If programming on that button truly reads CO1 then you are dealing with a POTS line and not a PRI.

If it flashes green on an incoming call it is programmed to ring so you may be onto the issue with the volume adjustment.

And just for the record the CS 50 does PRI.
Posted By: Rcaman Re: PRI Direct ring to a station - 06/19/14 01:07 PM
Yes, you are correct. I knew the 50L would not do PRI, but the 50 will. Thanks for the correction.

Rcaman
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help